Our precast concrete drinking troughs, provide a quality drinking facility for livestock which sustains the test of time. The precast drinking troughs are available in a variety of sizes and all come with a valve system included.
ALL NEW TOP FILL TROUGHS
Features and specifications:
• Drinking Troughs are designed with Animal Safety in mind, with internal and external rounded corners.
• Concrete Drinking Troughs are robust and will not lose their shape. They will also withstand any movement by livestock.
• All Troughs are reinforced using polymer fibre and reinforced steel to achieve maximum tensile strength.
• It is recommended that in extreme low temperatures to fully drain the Drinking Trough to prevent damage.
• Easy draining of water can be achieved by removing the tapered solid rubber bung.
• The rubber bung size for the 150-to-500-gallon Trough is 64mm outlet and the 30-to-70-gallon Trough is 44mm outlet.
• The valve protection concrete cover is fully removable for ease of access.
• All valves are mounted onto a steel galvanised bracket. This bracket is bolted to the top rim of the trough.
• All troughs are manufactured to 40N certified EN 206 concrete.
30 Gallons- 1450mm long, 650mm wide, 330mm depth
70 Gallons- 2110mm long, 650mm wide, 500mm depth
150 Gallons- 1920mm long, 1020mm wide, 610mm depth
300 Gallons- 2580mm long, 1220mm wide, 740mm depth
400 Gallons- 3330mm long, 1200mm wide, 750mm depth
500 Gallons- 4140mm long, 1200mm wide, 750mm depth